Industry / Municipal
Our powerful equipment and high-energy crews will make quick work of your pumping, jetting and inspection projects.
Clearwater Cleanup Company has delivered professional service for municipalities and industrial sites since 1994. We’re your comprehensive provider of pumping, cleaning, inspection and repairs for all types of waste systems.
Based in Breckenridge, Colorado, we have the right equipment and expertise for high-country work. But our unique pumping and mobile dewatering capabilities makes us a good option for special projects across the state.
Why choose Clearwater for your industrial or municipal needs?
- By providing the best tools, we have made it easier for our techs to jet farther and vac more thoroughly. We expect, and take pride in achieving, superior results for our customers.
- Our extensive line-up of equipment features versatile modular units that can be used in any combination for maximum efficiency.
- Pumping, cleaning, confined space entry and repairs are all done by our crews. No need to deal with multiple contractors.
- Our experienced drivers and nimble equipment can access the most challenging job sites.
- We have hard-working techs utilizing the right equipment, which will get the job done better and faster than you expect.
“The Frisco Sanitation District hires Clearwater Cleanup to do a multitude of work for the District including sewer line cleaning, sewer line TV work, pumping and cleaning lift stations but Clearwater’s biggest advantage to FSD is the amount of equipment Clearwater can bring to bear to work on our treatment plant”.
Frisco Sanitation District
We provide cleaning and repair for all industrial and municipal waste systems:
- Grease Interceptors
- Sand/oil interceptors
- Catch basins
- Storm and sanitary sewers
- Septic tanks
- Lift stations
- Valve boxes
- Vessels and tanks
Our industrial and municipal services include:
- Pumping of liquid waste
- Portable dewatering (waste minimization)
- Vacuum-pumping of semi-liquid or bulk dry matter
- Hydraulic transfer pumping
- Bypass pumping
- Combination jet/vac services
- Non-hazardous spill clean-up
- High-pressure jetting of lines or vessels
- Video camera pipe inspection
- Waste pipe repair and installation
- Confined space entry
- Repairs inside of vessels and tanks
- Roll-off storage tank rental
Safety and “Confined Space Entry”
Our crews are fully trained and equipped for safety, and experienced in job safety evaluation. All of our technicians attend annual, live recertification training in confined space entry. We maintain multiple units of certified CSE equipment.