We can quickly pump and clean any grease interceptor to the bottom, regardless of size or inflow.
Clearwater Cleanup Company has excelled at cleaning grease interceptors for the food industry since our beginning in 1994. In fact, our company was originally named “Colorado Grease Trap Specialists”. Our unique line of trucks is perfectly adapted for quickly and thoroughly pumping out grease interceptors, from 20 to 40,000 gallons.
Our ability to pump even the largest interceptor to the bottom has made us the top choice for large restaurants and institutional kitchens.Our Colorado food industry customers have included:
- Ski areas
- Golf courses
- Federal, Colorado and private correctional facilities
- Military dining halls
- Industrial processors
- Fine restaurants
- Fast food outlets
- Coffee shops
- Dental offices
Clearwater offers the following services for the food industry:
- Pumping of large grease interceptors - We pump to the bottom of the trap, removing all grease and food solids. This increases your trap capacity and helps prevent sewer line overflows. Our trucks work like mobile processing plants, so we can keep ahead of in-flow for even the largest interceptors. Our crews are trained and certified for safe entry into grease vessels. We will remove the hardened old grease that is corroding your interceptor, and repair interior fittings. Your interceptor can once again function as it was designed.
- Pumping of small grease interceptors - Our long hoses and powerful equipment let us service indoor traps very quickly, resulting in less disruption and odor.
- Kitchen drain and line cleaning - Our high-pressure jetters will remove clogs and build-up from your floor sinks, drains and sewer lines.
- Lift stations - If you need lift station cleaning, pump service or control panel wiring, call Clearwater for one-stop service.
- Consulting- We can help you decide on the most efficient way to meet local sanitation district requirements for pumping frequency or kitchen plumbing.
- Repairs of lines or traps - We can repair or replace interceptor fittings, baffles and lids, as well as sewer lines for your kitchen.
- Installation of new interceptors - We install interceptors as either replacements or in new applications.
Restaurants and businesses in the food industry choose Clearwater with confidence because...
- We set the highest standards for complete and honest interceptor pumping.
- We pump to the bottom every time. No “skimming”.
- We do not use unnecessary additives or other gimmicks.
- We manifest all loads and will provide you with proof of proper transport and disposal.
- Nearly all the grease we pump is turned into compost. Learn about our environmental benefits.
- We are registered as a waste grease transporter with Colorado Dept. of Public Health and Environment.
- We are proud to be members of the Colorado Environmental Health Association.
Did you know? Restaurants and other food service providers must follow Colorado’s waste grease regulations.