We remove the thick sludge that other companies would leave behind.
Clearwater Cleanup Company will clean out the hard sludge or grit in the bottom of your digester, tank or pond. We have years of experience, and the specialized equipment necessary to handle your difficult sediment and sludge.
Using a combination of hydraulic pumps and vacuum tanks, we can remove up to 3,200 gallons per minute of liquid or semi-liquid waste.
How we remove thick sludge:
The essential element is our portable sludge dewatering. We quickly and continually process your sludge on-site. We produce the large quantity of recycled water necessary to thin out the thickest sludge, without adding to total gallons.
We use this same clear, recycled water in our jetters. We have the water and the pressure needed to break up hard grit and to thoroughly clean your vessel. There is not another company in Colorado that can bring this combination of services to your site.
We also offer vacuum pumping for the removal of sand, media and other dry matter.
Count on Clearwater to pump all your non-hazardous wastes:
- Alum sludge
- Backwash filter sludge
- Sanitary sewage
- Aerobic sludge
- Anaerobic sludge
- Activated sludge
- Oily wastewater
- Industrial sludge
- Mud and sediment
- Foreign debris
Clearwater can thoroughly clean all types of vessels:
- Small lagoons
- Polishing ponds
- Storm water vaults
- Catch basins
- Mine tailing ponds
- Irrigation holding ponds
- Decorative ponds
- Water features
Treatment Plant Operators: Clearwater Cleanup can clean and repair your aeration and process piping. Check out our Treatment Plant page for a full list of services.
Do you have a tank that is in danger of floating out of the ground?
That’s no problem for our equipment. We pump into portable dewatering containers which quickly produce clear supernatant. While we pump and process, the percentage of sludge in your tank will decrease, as it is continually replaced by clear water. Lose the sludge, and keep your tank in place!
Learn more about our gravity operated portable sludge dewatering.
Clearwater’s 5 steps to quick, thorough and economical sludge removal
- Within 30 minutes of arriving at your plant, we can be pumping 3200 gallons per minute.
- The sludge is mixed with polymer, and the flocculent is transferred to our 8000-gallon gravity dewatering containers. We pump and process continually, so there are none of the usual capacity limitations or hauling delays.
- The water that is separated is returned to your tank or plant. But first we use the clear water to high-pressure jet the thick sludge at the bottom of your tank. We can use as much as we need to thin out the sludge or break up the grit. This allows us to clean your tank right to the bottom, without using any water from your hydrants.
- Because our containers use gravity, instead of high power motors, you save on electricity.
- Only the solids need to be hauled away for disposal. There are no hauling costs and no disposal fees for the water. Disposal volume is reduced as much as 90%.
- The sludge cake is taken to a composting facility.