Clearwater Cleanup Company can help you recover from wastewater emergencies.
We are experts in solving lift station and pump problems, and we have a full array of vacuum-pumps and high-pressure jetters to clean up spills or flooding.
If you are experiencing a sewage back-up, do not flush any toilets or let any more water go down the drain.
If you are in a multi-tenant building and sewage is backing up in your unit, notify the property manager and request that the water be turned off for all units above you. Then call Clearwater Cleanup at 970-453-8875 for assistance.
We can help with the following types of wastewater emergencies:
- Pump Failures or Alarms
- Overflowing Sewage or Water
- Commercial or Industrial Spills
- Industrial or Municipal Treatment Plants
Pump Failures or Alarms
- Pump or control panel alarms
- Septic tank pumps
- Sewage lift pumps
- Ground water sump pumps
- Other non-hazardous wastewater pumps
- Lift station vessel overflows
For more information, including what to do if your lift station alarm sounds, please refer to Lift Station & Pumps.
Overflowing Sewage or Water
- Overflowing septic tanks (see our Septic Pumping page)
- Clogged or frozen pipes between septic tank and house or field
- Overflowing grease interceptors (see our Grease Trap Service page)
- Overflowing sand/oil interceptors and trough drains
- Flooded parking garages
- Sewage backing up from manholes, drains or clean-outs
- Clogged culverts, catch basins, valve boxes
- Clogged or frozen sewer lines (commercial, municipal)
- Residential - clogged or frozen sewer main lines only
- Frozen fresh water lines - plastic only. For copper lines we recommend calling a company that uses a welder.
For residential and small commercial lines, please see our Pipe & Drain service page.For large commercial, industrial or municipal lines, please refer to our Jetting & Jet/Vac service page
We do not service boilers, water heaters, garbage disposals, wells, fresh water piping, or clogged residential lines from individual toilets or sinks. We recommend calling one of the many fine local plumbers or fresh water well companies to assist with these problems.
Commercial or Industrial Spills
- Wastewater and sewage
- Grease and oils
- Anti-freeze and non-haz chemicals
- Grain and food products
- Any non-haz liquids, semi-solids or solids
We do NOT pump, haul or dispose of Hazardous Materials or Haz-Mat waste. We are NOT trained to manage fuel spill recovery.
Industrial or Municipal Treatment Plants
- Transferring of sludge from basin to basin
- Bypass pumping
- Confined space entry
- Portable sludge dewatering while your belt press or centrifuge is offline.
- Disaster relief (flooding, electrical outage, etc.). Our pumping, dewatering and jetting equipment is completely self-contained. We can operate without outside electricity or fresh water.
For more information, please see our Treatment Plant service page.